Calm the Mind
With Meditation and Body Awareness
You will learn about the essence of meditation and techniques that you can practice at home. You will learn about using your physical body as a support for your meditation practice. The practice brings about tension release, enabling blockage clearing and calming of the mind. There will also be guided sitting meditation in each session.
These sessions are for you if…..
- You have a desire to learn about meditation.
- You are an experienced meditation practitioner who seek to apply meditation to daily living, or
- You are interested to learn how to release tightness in the body.
There will be 4 sessions in this series.
- 1st and 2nd sessions on upper body and shoulder opening
- 3rd and 4th sessions on hip and leg opening
Date: Every Saturday
Time: 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Trial Session $200;
Single Drop-in $280;
Special package $1,000/4 sessions; or
Special package $1,760/8 sessions
Faculty: Frances Tong, Certified Dharma Yoga and Universal Yoga teacher
Remarks: Participants should prepare a towel of around 2 feet.