- The Haw Par Music website (www.hawparmusic.org) (“the Website”) is produced and maintained by Haw Par Music Foundation Limited (“the Operator”). By using the Website, users expressly agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws without limitation or qualification. Users who do not agree to these Terms & Conditions shall not use or access the Website.
- The information contained on the Website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about Haw Par Music, the services and activities offered or organised by Haw Par Music and its partners.
- All information in the Website is for information purposes only. Whilst the Operator endeavours to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information, no express or implied statement, representation, warranty or guarantee is given by the Operator as to the accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a purpose of such information.
- The Website also contains information input by other parties and users may link this Website to other sites and obtain information provided by other parties (collectively called “the other information”). The Operator expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the other information contained in or in connection with this site.
- The Operator is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on the Website at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason.
- Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with the Website and are advised to verify such information by making reference to its original publication and obtain independent advice before acting on it.
- The presentation and all contents of the Website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs, audio clips, video clips, logos and compilation of data or other materials are subject to copyrights owned by the Operator or its content suppliers.
- The content of the Website or any part thereof is for personal or non-commercial use only, and shall not be reproduced, re-published, modified, adapted, distributed, disseminated, transmitted, downloaded or saved without prior written authorisation from the Operator or its content suppliers.
- These Terms & Conditions are written in English and the Chinese version is translation for reference only. In the event of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English shall prevail.
- The Operator reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of the Operator shall be final, conclusive and binding.
Contact the Operator
Should you have any queries regarding the above Terms & Conditions, please contact the Operator in writing to the follow address:
Haw Par Music Foundation Limited
Postal Address: 15A Tai Hang Road, Tai Hang, Hong Kong
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org